have you ever noticed that Atheists don't believe n Atheism because they have evidence, they believe in Atheism for Sexual Sin?

Update:

@jeff, how am i Racist?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Atheists don't believe in a gawd thingy. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

• Nous
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why LIE and keep proving that the problem is not anything to do with atheists, God, Jesus, the bible, or even Christianity and all to do with the intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution posted by BAD Christians towards others‽

ALL the other religions and atheists live in peace and are ONLY attacked by BAD Christians which causes all GOOD Christians to despair at the damage they do!

The self-destruction of Christianity is underway and the only thing that can stop it is to abandon the terrible human emotions, seek to rediscover the idea of a loving god and act like it!

BAD Christians not only drive people further away from God but are the reason so many DECENT people are becoming ANTI THEISTS!

Pew News reports Christianity is shrinking with a corresponding rise in atheism!

Five times as many Americans in 2014 said they never prayed compared to those asked the same question in the 1980s

"Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven. -Mat 6:1

Treat a man as he appears to be, and you make him worse. But treat a man as if he were what he potentially could be, and you make him what he should be. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Christianity is not about hating others but about worshipping the LOVING GOD!!!!!!!

YOU are supposed to draw people TO GOD not drive them away!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doc
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Atheist do it like no one is watching , Christian women dig that too

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually Atheists are not those being investigated for pedophilia, homosexuality and general perversion like many of the Theisms are now are they!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Atheists are atheists because of the lack of proof or compelling evidence of any gods.  Hope that helps.

And FYI, almost all the women I've dated were Christians and none of them had any problem "sexual sinning" with me.

• 1 month ago

you're not getting any are you

• 1 month ago

That's not true in the slightest, but Christians will lie about absolutely anything.  They seem to be incapable of telling the truth.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wow. That is just stupid. There is no evidence for a god, that is why we are atheists.

And there are way MORE Christians engaging in "sexual sin" than there are atheists, explain that!

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I am not stupid enough to believe in something without evidence. There is no evidence for the existence of God so I do not believe in God. In much the same way, I do not believe in fairies, unicorns or leprechauns because there is no evidence for their existence either. Perhaps you believe in these mythical creatures since you seem to have no ability to discern between fact and fiction?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God doesn’t leave the room just because you’re having sex.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.