Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Have you noticed how hate filled, personally abusive,  swearing and verbally violent are many of the atheist posts on this forum?

I've been a member here for about a month now. This is my first question, and my final post. many Christians here are full of hate, but it's at a FAR lower level than the constant hate delivered by the atheists here.  I will move on to a far nicer and more humane forum than this one. Bye.

I have noticed that there are people who seem to enjoy being hateful. But you will find that just about everywhere now-days.

Sorry to see you go. I hope things go well for you and you find what you are looking for.

• Archer

Actually no I haven't but your post is quite common among the insecure who allows the free choice of others to have such an impact in their lives.

Flesh and blood is not the enemy.

If you loved truth you’d already know this.

• Misty

Hate isn't a part of my world.

just because you call yourself a christian doesnt mean Jesus believes you are,

Jesus said:

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.