Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 4 weeks ago

do bruce springsteen and Bono from U2  thinks they are the 2 wise men telling us how to live our lives?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Well Bonjo certainly does

• 4 weeks ago

Anyone calling Bruce Springsteen a "confused stooge" is obviously a naive, confused, uneducated, easily fooled right-wing bozo who probably has been obediently swallowing anything that Limbaugh, Hannity, Tucky Carlson or Donald Dumb Dump himself has been brainwashing him to believe. 

I feel sorry for these little fools. But reality will be slapping them hard, right across their tear-stained pasty white faces in November. Can't wait to see them whine, point fingers and make excuses.

It'll even be MORE FUN when Dumb Dump and his corrupt, anti-American grifter family start getting sued and prosecuted To Beat The Band after January 20, 2021!

When you spit on our troops and our brave veterans and become Putin's Prostitute, THIS is what you deserve!

America will once again show the world what a good country we truly are after this year's election!

• 4 weeks ago

Bruce Spingsteen is just a confused stooge. Bono genuinely is trying to do good in the world, and I guess that's commendable. 

• Maggie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I don't pay attention to what greeting face Bono says. He just rants and was a supporter of the terrorists IRA. I like U2 as a band, but that's it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't think so. If people ask for their opinion - and clearly they do - are they not entitled to give it? You don't have to take other people's opinions into account if you don't agree but they have as much right as anyone else to voice their opinions. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.