Why do conservatives act like Russia's useful fools...will history ever absolve them of their role in the destruction of the USA?

Update:

yes, Spicy  ...isn't that it another Russia lover in the ranks of the cons.... QED

Update 2:

as I said ...a useful fool..

Update 3:

Hi anonymouse, you have though seen them successfully rob you of you democracy, play non linear warfare and create civil strife in your nation and life...

Update 4:

hank ...and this is extremely serious...that is why you need to work with fellow americans to protect your democracy...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The Russians gave Hunter Biden millions.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To date, I’ve not seen Russians burning down American cities or mob attacking American citizens.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberalism is what's destroying our society. Republicans certainly aren't helping, but Republicans aren't actively trying to destroy the family, promote rape(LGBT), start race riots, etc. They're busy destroying the Middle East for their false idol, Israel. Russia has nothing to do with our culture, and I wish we were more like them in some way, to be honest. Sodomite propaganda is illegal there, and rapists don't have legal protection from discrimination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMTbFSJ_Tr4

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" as liberal wet 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.