Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 1 month ago

Am I the only one who does this?

I never buy a new video game console right on the first day of its release.

Aside from it being a mad house in terms of getting one as it’s difficult to even find one, but there’s never gonna be any good games during its initial release. 

Also, I’m a bit of a bargain hunter. I’m not necessarily a cheap àss per se, considering I’m willing to pay around a couple hundred $$ on consoles, games and accessories, but I prefer to not blow like nearly $800~$1,000 on a console with any extra accessories and games just for the sake of it being “new” and it being a hype.

Lastly, I refuse to buy any consoles right in the beginning because I’m worried the next “Xbox 360” hiccup is gonna happen on either Xbox or the PlayStation. 

• Will

No and you know you aren't. You forgot the reason where you avoid spending a couple hundred dollars on a console that will experience bugs over the course of the first six months following its release. 

Considering Nintendo Switch systems are flying off of shelves as soon as they are stocked, others are buying them after almost 4 years on the market. 

So no, you aren't the only one.