Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 1 month ago

Am I the only one who does this?

I never buy a new video game console right on the first day of its release.

Aside from it being a mad house in terms of getting one as it’s difficult to even find one, but there’s never gonna be any good games during its initial release. 

Also, I’m a bit of a bargain hunter. I’m not necessarily a cheap àss per se, considering I’m willing to pay around a couple hundred $$ on consoles, games and accessories, but I prefer to not blow like nearly $800~$1,000 on a console with any extra accessories and games just for the sake of it being “new” and it being a hype.

Lastly, I refuse to buy any consoles right in the beginning because I’m worried the next “Xbox 360” hiccup is gonna happen on either Xbox or the PlayStation. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

No and you know you aren't. You forgot the reason where you avoid spending a couple hundred dollars on a console that will experience bugs over the course of the first six months following its release. 

• 1 month ago

Considering Nintendo Switch systems are flying off of shelves as soon as they are stocked, others are buying them after almost 4 years on the market. 

So no, you aren't the only one.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.