Why do some people hate it that a neighbor walks past their house?

Note your just minding your business doing some exercise like walking in your neighborhood just for some exercise and some of your neighbors have an unreasonable problem with this. They would ask in a condescending tone "Where are you going" or if you just say I am walking would respond with "Are you ok"

Please I never knew their was some unwritten rule about not walking in a street.

• .

Some people are just nosy, suspicious, or anxious.

.

Your question belongs in Social Science>Sociology as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

What an unfreindly neighbourhood!!

I live opposite a park that is adjacent to a school. 

There are people walking past all the time. If I am in the front garden then most at least say hello.