Symbolic logic anyone good with it that can help me ?
Symbolize the following sentences, using the scheme of abbreviations provided.
D: I diet.
E: I exercise.
M: I am motivated. T: I get too tired.
P: I am depressed.
L: I am lazy. S: I swim.
R: I run.
W: I drive to work.
6) If I don’t either diet or exercise, I am depressed.
7) Unless I am motivated, I will neither diet nor exercise.
8) I will exercise if I am motivated, provided I am not both lazy and depressed.
9) I won’t be depressed if I either swim or run, unless I drive to work and don’t diet.
10) I either swim or run if and only if I both don’t get too tired and I am motivated.
11) If I swim or run, then I am not depressed; but it is not the case that either I am lazy or I drive to work.
- TasmLv 61 month agoFavourite answer
^ means And
v means Or
~ means Not
--> mean Then
6) ~(DvE) --> P
7) ~M --> ~(DvE)