Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

What would happen if I citizen arrest a police officer for breaking civil rights by performing an illegal search or detainment?

If I believe a police is breaking my constitutional rights, how much legal protection will I be guaranteed if I were to terminate the police action, disarm the officer, and place him in cuffs? 

you would go to jail for interfering with an officer of the law. best to take down his badge number and if you can film him doing the wrong you say he is doing and take it to his commanding officer to seek justice. Thanks for the question.

What would happen?

If you are black, then your family will get rich off of the Ghetto Lotto and your town will get burned to the ground.

If you are white, then your family may get to keep your body for proper burial. 

• You'll get shot dead under the premise that you were assaulting them and they feared for their life. In this case the law is on the cop's side but go on ahead and try it and if you somehow manage to live then get back to us on that because inquiring minds wanna know.

• Dv8s

Don't catch a bullet being stupid.

If you survived you would be charged with assault on a police officer and go to jail.  You have no right to do what you are talking about.