What is an opinion you have that almost nobody will agree with?

The decision that we make when we decide that the feelings we have for someone is "love". Love is a choice we make as individuals. It isn't some cosmic virus that infects us.

---------------

Update: Tublet Huglet isn't a devotee of the electric chair. He's an advocate for the electric bleachers.

i think elvis committed suicide!

No one listened to me about COVID and how long it will take for a vaccine. One friend admitted that he thought I was way off, but retracted recently. I'm merely average, but can listen to scientists and analyze. During a virtual doctor's appointment, I was told my view of 18 to 24 months to be safe for my age to venture out was healthy. Sorry, I'm tired and hope I'm making sense.

Some people should be encouraged to get an abortion. I'm tired of stupid people breeding.

Being agnostic is the absolute most rational way of thinking. On the world stage, I don't even think it hits 1% of people sharing my opinion.

Weed high is overrated. Rather drink and not spend my time being paranoid about insane things like "Is me in another dimension aware of me in this dimension?" 

• Tasm

That Hitler was interesting. 

• I think Led Zeppelin is overrated and that they only have 2 good songs. When it comes to fans of rock 'n' roll I know I'm in the minority. I don't care.

Source(s): I also don't care for the Beatles.

The Beatles suck, I'm definitely in the minority saying this.