What is an opinion you have that almost nobody will agree with?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The decision that we make when we decide that the feelings we have for someone is "love". Love is a choice we make as individuals. It isn't some cosmic virus that infects us.

---------------

Update: Tublet Huglet isn't a devotee of the electric chair. He's an advocate for the electric bleachers.

• 4 weeks ago

i think elvis committed suicide!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No one listened to me about COVID and how long it will take for a vaccine. One friend admitted that he thought I was way off, but retracted recently. I'm merely average, but can listen to scientists and analyze. During a virtual doctor's appointment, I was told my view of 18 to 24 months to be safe for my age to venture out was healthy. Sorry, I'm tired and hope I'm making sense.

• 1 month ago

Some people should be encouraged to get an abortion. I'm tired of stupid people breeding.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Being agnostic is the absolute most rational way of thinking. On the world stage, I don't even think it hits 1% of people sharing my opinion.

• 1 month ago

Weed high is overrated. Rather drink and not spend my time being paranoid about insane things like "Is me in another dimension aware of me in this dimension?" 

• Tasm
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That Hitler was interesting. 

• I think Led Zeppelin is overrated and that they only have 2 good songs. When it comes to fans of rock 'n' roll I know I'm in the minority. I don't care.

Source(s): I also don't care for the Beatles.
  • 1 month ago

The Beatles suck, I'm definitely in the minority saying this.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.