Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Would it be a bad idea to date somebody with kids but you don't like kids?

Even with my cousins kids, I always feel uncomfortable around (and avoid socialize) with them, but as I getting older (30s) and do not want to have kids myself - could this be problem if you started to date somebody?

It would be a bad idea to date somebody with kids, most parents hopefully would not abandon their kid for a stranger. Plus, kids can probably tell when you do not like them.

You have to be out of your mind to date anyone with kids. You will not be happy. It will always be tension, fighting just over the kids. I have seen it a few times, the results were divorce.  Do not do it.

• Embery

Not only will it be a problem not liking them, they will put them first. That is a deal breaker for somebody that doesn't like kids in the first place.

It could be a problem, unless you are able to be more tolerable of children. The kids of whomever you date will just be an annoyance and that in turn could cause a rift between you and your partner.