Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has anybody else stopped watching sports after they supported BLM ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ana X
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No, but it bothers me that a black man like Hamilton in F1 in Hungary defends BLM fantasies precisely in a country punished by Marxism for decades. And the guy with impunity lies with US Marxist lies.

That of 'systemic racism' that does not exist in any statistics or in reality.

Of course Hamilton is innocent, he spent his whole life driving cars and had no idea of politics and how dirty and lying it can be, especially if it is Marxism ('The lie is a revolutionary weapon' Lenin).

• 1 month ago

I never watch sports. Adult people playing ball is an annoying and repetitive show. Professional sports do not add brain power. The recent events prove it. 

• 1 month ago

Yep used to watch NASCAR until they decided to suck Wallace's tiny ****.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

are you f*cking serious? just admit youre a racist piece of sh*t and leave. why is there even disagreement that black people deserve equal human rights???

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rusty
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

the poster and 4 of 5 responders are all 'anonymous'.   That should tell you everything you need to know about their integrity and convictions.

• helene
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I was looking forward to baseball this year, but never again. I stopped watching football a few years ago when the kneeling bullshit started.

They have ruined professional sports for me. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

During the pandemic Netflix viewing went through the roof, yet when sports sports brought liberal race politics  in, viewership plummeted.    That says much.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’ve stopped watching pro sports due to the identity politics they’ve brought into it.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was so sad to.see my hero Tom Brady give in to the mob. I always thought he was a good Republican but not open about it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A lot of people have, myself included

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.