Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has anybody else stopped watching sports after they supported BLM ?

• Ana X

No, but it bothers me that a black man like Hamilton in F1 in Hungary defends BLM fantasies precisely in a country punished by Marxism for decades. And the guy with impunity lies with US Marxist lies.

That of 'systemic racism' that does not exist in any statistics or in reality.

Of course Hamilton is innocent, he spent his whole life driving cars and had no idea of politics and how dirty and lying it can be, especially if it is Marxism ('The lie is a revolutionary weapon' Lenin).

I never watch sports. Adult people playing ball is an annoying and repetitive show. Professional sports do not add brain power. The recent events prove it. 

Yep used to watch NASCAR until they decided to suck Wallace's tiny ****.  

are you f*cking serious? just admit youre a racist piece of sh*t and leave. why is there even disagreement that black people deserve equal human rights???

• Rusty

the poster and 4 of 5 responders are all 'anonymous'.   That should tell you everything you need to know about their integrity and convictions.

• helene

I was looking forward to baseball this year, but never again. I stopped watching football a few years ago when the kneeling bullshit started.

They have ruined professional sports for me. 

During the pandemic Netflix viewing went through the roof, yet when sports sports brought liberal race politics  in, viewership plummeted.    That says much.  

I’ve stopped watching pro sports due to the identity politics they’ve brought into it.   

I was so sad to.see my hero Tom Brady give in to the mob. I always thought he was a good Republican but not open about it. 

A lot of people have, myself included