Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What is the age demographic majority on yahoo answers ?

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

I don't know. I'm 28 years old.

I'm over 70 but I believe there are others considerably older, though maybe not many.

I'd say the vast majority of users, are actually in the 50-70  age group. 

Yeahhhhhh, some of the worst trolls here claim to be nearly 60- 

• .

Legal minimum age is 13, but younger people do post here. I've seen users claiming to be in their 70s post here as well, but don't recall anyone claiming to be in their 80s. That's the age range I'm aware of. None of the users can do more than guess at the age range of the majority of users because we simply don't know (that info isn't available to us). There are a lot of teens/minors, a lot of young adults, and a lot of middle aged adults.  

• Daniel

We dont know Yahoo does not say how old the Users are 

But the Age Range of users that use this site are 13-50+ 

How many in a Specific Age group is not Possible to know

• LAN

Exactly how do you expect anyone to figure that out since most people here wouldn't give an accurate answer to anyone asking how old they are.    Especially the children that constantly pretend to be older than they are?   

Based on observation, the average age is in the early 20s, the median is in the teens.

• Zirp

over 13           

it depends on the categories