Mateo asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 4 weeks ago

Which QB and WR to start week 3?

So i lucked out and got Josh Allen and Kyle murray as my qbs. Who to start this week? Allen has been awesome but i dont know. Need your input. Also i have desean jackson or jerry jeudy in my flex spot. 1Pt PPR. Thanks

10 team 

I’m starting Allen until he gives me a reason not to. The boy is going off. And I like jeudy vs. the jets. Especially with Courtland Sutton hurt. 

Murray against Detroit and Jackson. Jeudy is playing with a rib issue and has dropped too many passes in the first two games. He also gets the #1 coverage with Sutton out for the year and a cackup QB.

I'd roll with Murray.  He's played 2 good defenses in Washington and SF and played well.  This week, he has Detroit and he should light them up.  Allen has played the Jets and Miami.  This week, he faces a real defense in the Rams.  Flex, I'd take DeSean.  Philly plays Cincy.  Terrible D.