Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Ex boyfriend told me there’s no such thing as monogamy? ?

After 4 months of lying, one drunk night we got into an argument and eventually the question what are your views on monogamy? He said he didn’t believe in it and he’s not meant to love anyone. So I broke up with him and left. He texted me a few days later saying he missed me. I even said to him if you felt like sleeping with someone else would you? And he said yes. But he also said humans weren’t made for monogamy but I believe in it. I respect his point of view but I personally want a monogamous relationship. Am I in the wrong and is he right ?

You are right, he is going to be a lonely guy if he lives like that, no one will want a guy like that. Best for him to stay single. Stray away from him, if you have to, block him.

• Jesere

He is wrong....sounds like a manipulative maneuver to make it OK for him to fool around in a "Committed" Relationship 

• Marty

You are absolutely correct and I applaud you for standing your ground and having good morals.