Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

How to deal with a girl being hot and cold with me.?

Long story short im talking to this girl he is constantly flirty, weve been on dates and shes enjoyed my company, even said so.  But inbetween that, shes had moments where shes just been off with my flirting, when i hint at being more she avoids it and called me a "good friend". I know that usually means friends but she keeps coming back with the flirting and asking if im taking her out again. I do like her but part of me is telling me im being a mug.

Sounds like she is using you and does not care about anything but herself. Dump her.

• Robert

She is keeping her options open.  She flirts with you to keep you around, but keeps you at arms length in case something better comes along.  If you want to make her make a decision tell her you'll gladly take her out when she can tell you she is seriously interested and if not, maybe you'll just keep her as a pal.  That will at least force a conversation out of her so you will know where you stand.  Knowledge is power.

thats not good. its not meant to be.

some people dont want anything and get nothing. low drama get extreme high depression and no tatoo

u would think i would be high drama but im not. i need a tatoo and him **** everything else. i get pregnant THAT ALL i want

if i ever go crazy im like calm creepy. i am very sensitive thats why. i have taken a lot of stuff in. Im just overwhelmed. ( but need the tatoo), im not pretty but i need try for baby :[