When we see the BLM/Antifa rioters, are we seeing the end result of raising kids on a steady diet of?

Ritalin, GTA cop-killing sprees, Gangsta Rap and anti-American history lessons in school?  Are those the most likely causes of this unsettling move toward violent anarchy among 20-somethings?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, just yes.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, the decline of the family and the influence of the left wing brainwashing from age 5. 

• 1 month ago

Green Card, Diversity Lottery plus asylum economic migrants=100 million African/Pakistani unskilled migrants to US every year since 1980s

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I believe all that is a part of it, but I also think it is this generation that has been told by helicopter parents how special they are and how important they are and how much they matter.  We have a generation of people who believe they know more and are more important than anyone, including the adults who have experienced life.  That's why the young and dumb will protest a police shooting, demand the officer get arrested and go to trial and then burn down the city when that happens but the trial doesn't end with the cop being drawn and quartered in the town square.  All this will continue until adults stand up to the young and dumb and use any and all necessary force o show them that they too have to follow rules and laws no matter how important they think they are. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yeah, here in Oakland we also have a big problem with imported mercenary rioters. For whatever reason, black, white, right, left.

i know you want Americans to sit quietly and read your fairy tale book by candlelight, but those things just aren't going to happen.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

most of them are just paid rioters

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.