Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Has Trump's ability to speak gotten so bad he couldn't say his own name without f'ing up?

Update:

Hey Eco where's you link?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Wow.  Trump is out there giving rallies, speeches and press conferences just about every day for hours at a time while Biden ends his public appearances before 10AM and Harris is practically invisible.  How dishonest can you be?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Tturmp is the best president of the United Shtaysh of America and he should go to "Yo, Semite" to proclaim that, or internationally to Thigh-land.

It is amusing that Trump fans can't handle what has been recorded MANY MANY times and they think the only way of "hitting back" is to ignore it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It would not surprise most of us. He has trouble holding a cup with one hand.

He is an embarrassment to the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-r70jmDpEU

Youtube thumbnail

• 4 weeks ago

Right, right, right. I don't think I've seen him need to answer a live townhall meeting question with the aid of a teleprompter. I DID see Biden need one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

He's pretty bad. I think he can say his own name. and also talk about being a dictator. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.