Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Has Trump's ability to speak gotten so bad he couldn't say his own name without f'ing up?

Hey Eco where's you link?

Wow.  Trump is out there giving rallies, speeches and press conferences just about every day for hours at a time while Biden ends his public appearances before 10AM and Harris is practically invisible.  How dishonest can you be?

• Mark

Tturmp is the best president of the United Shtaysh of America and he should go to "Yo, Semite" to proclaim that, or internationally to Thigh-land.

It is amusing that Trump fans can't handle what has been recorded MANY MANY times and they think the only way of "hitting back" is to ignore it.

It would not surprise most of us. He has trouble holding a cup with one hand.

He is an embarrassment to the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-r70jmDpEU

Youtube thumbnail

Right, right, right. I don't think I've seen him need to answer a live townhall meeting question with the aid of a teleprompter. I DID see Biden need one.

He's pretty bad. I think he can say his own name. and also talk about being a dictator.