Should i wait for the one?  or should I have fun?

I have a bit of a dilemma.  I am in love with my best friend..a girl..and im a guy.  She knows how i feel and says she might return my feelings someday but just wants to be friends for now.  And i cherish every moment with her.  But I am a guy with needs.  But it kinda feels like cheating.  even though I know its not.  I really dont want to be with anyone else because that will take  time away from my best friend...but on the other hand..im pretty horny. and my friend will not do a friends with benefits of any kind

So you’re willing to be the guy your best friend settles for?  Don’t you think you’re selling yourself short?

Mate you have got to move on and the only way to do that is to distance yourself from her. This may sound harsh but you have got to do it to be able to move on. As long as she is around, you will never move on and you will end up getting hurt when she dates other guys. She does not like you that way. Period. The whole "she might return my feelings someday" is simply her having you as back up. You have got to respect yourself and not be anyone's backup or second choice. Go out there and meet women. You will find plenty of attractive women out there who you will like. Don't just sit around and hope that your Bestfriend will somehow fall in love you. That won't happen and you are simply setting yourself up to getting hurt and wasting your time on her.

Move on and go out there with other women. Don't ever be desperate for any women. You will always find plenty out there.

No reason to feel like you are cheating, because she does not care about you. Go have fun, spread your seed all over the town.

yeah it's me in my profile pic, yeah ladies sit on my face

• Alan H

What ‘needs’ are more important than proving the love you profess is genuine?

just be celibate that is the best solution. u wont be the only one. hope that helps. I also got so depressed and hurt and frustrated. and backfired yesterday badly. But  things happen in life. Just try to fight your feelings. i know its hard, but u have to c; i backfire a lot . but hey at least im celibate c;

i didnt want to be old like this.  but its life. c; i wish i could actually be drunk right now.