Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

At this time 4 years ago under Obama we were at 4.6 percent Unemployment. Now with 11 million unemployed, Are You Better Off Under Trump?

Update:

FYI We have only 1 unemployment rate and it is same one we have been using for years. Obama left office with 4.6% unemployment...Fact provided by the US dept of labor. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I am not changed, but Trump is a very VERY bad president...  Even George Bush, who was a fool, at least had the US in mind to do whatever he did. Trump only thinks about himself... I bet if it was in his best interests, he would not want to have sex with his offspring (Ivanka) and would run off to some island country that does not have an extradition treaty with the US.

• James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Truthfully, being a “essential” employee, straight white male with healthcare provided by my job, who is in the White House has little direct effect on me, personally.

• 4 weeks ago

Obama never had a unemployment rate under 8.1% on the books, this is what the unemployment numbers were saying, this didn't take into account the number of people who had stopped looking for work that were unemployed. Realistically at the end of Obama's 2nd term unemployment was over 30% and climbing. There just wasn't any jobs. So now through your infinite liberal ignorance and with a situation NO administration or world (and keep in mind the BLUE states set on keeping their economies closed because they are idiots), has seen before you are comparing Obama's unemployment rate with what is currently going on? Are you stupid? Apparently! 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. There are over 200,000 dead, social unrest, economy is taking a dump, hell no. The country is NOT better off under trump.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That is why Trump is calling the elections a fraud. We see right though that. His contarded base, which lets face it, many are functionally retarded will actually buy the story. Apparently Trump is such a poor leader that he is unable to have a fair election, even though we have had them in war and pandemic worse than this one before without a problem.  More reason to get out and vote the wannabe dictator out. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.