Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 month ago

Does season 3 of Stranger Things have subtitles on Netflix?

I watched all three seasons of Stranger Things on a pirate site.  It's how I watch ANY movies or shows that are on streaming services because I refuse to pay monthly subscription fees (don't judge me).  Unfortunately, there were no subtitles for the Russian characters on the site I watched.  Despite that, the mid-credits scene of season 3 had characters talking entirely in Russian and it felt like important things were being said that I had no idea about.  Other people on the internet have talked like they understood them so that has me wondering if there is an option to turn on subtitles on Netflix that pirate sites don't have.

• Alvin

I don't believe all the Russian was in the subtitles and

there is no special options to get more subtitles.  You only have subtitles 

on or off options. 

I was surprised when I was watching a Dutch show on another streaming services 

and there were a couple of  30 seconds span where they were no 

subtitles when  people were speaking.   I was watching with the sound 

off since it was late.

I later found out they didn't subtitle sequences where people were 

speaking in English. They only translated when people were speaking 

Dutch. 

You could always check YouTube or just read a description of what happened. 

I got Netflix but i am not an English speaker, i am Hispanic Speaker and i notice that all movies and series have English subtitles The second one is Hispanic Subtitles, French, German, Chinese... So on so on but English Subtitles is a Plus.

And all Companies that negotiate with Hispanic people are losing money because there are 17 Nations that speaks Spanish in America and, if you don't include Hispanic Subtitles, hundreds thousand of those 17 hispanic countries won't buy your product with no Hispanic Subtitles so, you loose money because you hate our people, i meant DVD's Companies.

Money is green no knows colors dude.

It is the way i see it and, example. We got Babylonian Berlin with English subtitles ONLY. So i decided not to watch it, i do prefer Dogs of Berlin because has Hispanic Subtitles. You see how companies loose money!

If you watch through pirated sights then you need to go intercourse yourself stop being a cheapskate lowlife and just pay for a Netflix subscription