NA asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 1 month ago

What should a mother do? ?

What should a mother do? I would have loved a tattoo when I was 10. The ten year old girl she legally adopted tells her step mother that she loves her permanent tattoos on her body (different parent gave permission) and does not want them removed. The mother hates her step daughters tattoos, but loves the child very much. The child got them before she met her step mother for the first time. The child does not have a legal father, because his name was not on the birth certificate and the mother never got married. The mother has a very good relationship with her step daughter she knows a short time. Her step daughter is the best behaved child in school.  

No. This is less believable than your last installment of this bogus story.  No 10 year old child is getting a tattoo, no way, no how.  Not in the US, UK or any other place on the planet.  Sorry.

• John P

Might I assume that you do not live in the UK?

And I am  tempted to say "Here comes the tattoo woman again". Troll better next time.

Don't feed the Troll.

5 questions.... all about 10yr old girls and tattoos... I also suspect a multiple account troll, as a different but similar story has appeared today too..... Don't know what this person is aiming at, or what weird fetish they have, but I would suggest no one wastes their time giving an answer