A male being easily manipulated by sex makes him a simp?

Am I wrong? Am I right? I’ve touched on this a few times and receive nothing criticism (it’s even the reason outspoken feminist @Green puffin blocked me, before the other questions). I’ve had and seen many scenarios where a female thinks she can make you act out or character by banging her square or flirting. 

Why does everyone reject my proposals to change the culture?

Whether you prefer relationships or hookup culture, you should only have sex after a mutual bond is formed and know she’s interested. I would feel no sexual gratification if she was doing it as part of a deal or didn’t want it as much as me and when single there’s no desire for intercourse. 

How is that wrong^ 

As Foofa indicated guys are far to easily manipulated into relationships by sex and later come to regret it. As the saying goes: don’t let the little head do the thinking for the big head.    

You might feel that a "mutual bond" should be formed before sex, but plenty, if not most men do not care about this. They are just hot to get sex and don't even care if the woman wants or likes it. I know because I am a woman. I doubt very much that many men sit around and ponder "Is this right or is it wrong?" "Shouldn't I form a bond of sorts with a potential sex partner and be assured that she wants sex as much as I do before engaging in intercourse?" So good luck on your attempt to change the way things are and have been forever.

Some people do not need any love or emotion during sex. Some people have to feel connected to the person like yourself. Both will always exist.

Well done @Foofa? I swear you never actually answer the question though. 

Being manipulated by sex is why guys end up in relationships with really bad women (whom they'll later come here to complain about). 

No it makes him weak. Letting his desires overtake him and make him fornicate like a mindless animal. I agree that intimate relationships should only happen in committed relationships. Feminists generally hate family, so of course they’d attack you for your beliefs.