Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Am I weird to like eating really stale crunchy cheetos?

I leave the bag open for 3-4 days until they become really stale. I enjoy the hard texture, and I can't stand the crunchy fluffy texture when it is just opened. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would not eat them if they were fresh as they are not real food but are what you could call, an edible food like substance and those types of things are not good for your health. You are not very smart about what to eat rather than weird. 

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

yes......................

• 1 month ago

A little but that's what makes you interesting!

• 1 month ago

That is very unusual.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes ur wierd the crunch is the bes tpart of the cock

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is nothing weird about any food out there aside from people's unfamiliarity with a given food. Nor is it weird for people to have their personal preferences. I like sandwich cookies "stale". You know how they are made from two crunchy cookies and a cream filling? I don't really enjoy them, Chips Ahoy included, CRUNCHY so I leave them on the counter and a few hours later, or longer, they will soften up and, for me, be much more enjoyable. Less crumbling cookies and crumbs too. When Chips Ahoy has their soft cookies available I don't need to do that. Weird? Nope. Personal preference? Yep.

• 1 month ago

eat what ever YOU like, no one else cares.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

While it wouldn't be my first choice for Cheetos, I totally understand.    I do that with beef jerky.   I don't like it when it's soft out of the package.  I like it all dried up and hard as a rock.

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No you are weird for feeling the urge to ask if you are weird. BTW Frito/Lay sell Crunchy Cheetos - give those a try and save your self the aggravation of insect infestation while your puffs are crisping up in open air.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.