Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Are polls of likely voters accurate if voters turn out in large numbers because they want to vote the crook out of the Oval Office?

People who are ordinarily less likely to vote may not be accounted for this time around.

Update:

Patriots put country first, ahead of party and any particular leader. Trump supporter are Trump first, party second, and country way down the list. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I believe what they do in these polls is they ask people if they are likely to vote.  So enthusiasm among the electorate should get factored in. 

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Let me see, you would rather have a senile serial sex predator and an affirmative action VP in office than the man who has done more in his first four years than the last three sitting presidents. It seems 'they' did nothing while in office for everything that "they" said they accomplished has bee blamed on Trump. Even Obuma is promoting "you can't do what I did" because of the whites and he was in office for two terms! News flash cupcake. The polls stated that Hillary had won the last election, you still haven't gotten over that loss like most Dems either have you!

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Democrats always try to portray Republican Presidents as crooks so why would this election be any different?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It doesn't matter how you vote, Hime. It only matters how the state votes. There's two Must have states: Florida & Arizona. Both traditional Republican. But, Biden has the popular polls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The polls are accurate, they are good at judging how likely someone is to vote.  The problem is people go to vote and the Republican governors have knocked people off the roll.  They are tricked into thinking they voted with provisional ballots.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

SloJoe Bidens son is not in office. You're argument makes no sense. 

• 1 month ago

The thing about trump supporters that was evident in 2016 is, they are hard to measure. We'll find out on November 3rd.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.