Bell asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What should I do to lose lower belly fat?

My belly is divided into two parts and the upper belly is almost flat.So i want you to tell me a few exercises to lose the lower belly fat in a month

6 Answers

Relevance
  • rick60
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Do sit ups every day, eat more meat has lots of protein, eat your veggies, stay away from soda and sweets, eat whole wheat bread

• 1 month ago

Exercises will not reduce body fat. Fat loss occurs much more due to calorie reduction. Exercise will help your body to gain more lean mass, which does speed up fat loss, so it can help, but there are no magic exercises that will make you reduce in one particular spot. You have to aim for overall fat loss, and your body decides where the fat comes off.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

You can't target areas to lose fat. You eat right and be active (or at least eat right) and maintain a calorie deficit, and your body will take the fat from the areas its stored.

Make a lifestyle change. 80% of fat loss is about what you eat, so that’s more important than exercise. Any "diet" you go on may help you lose some weight but you'll tend to gain it back if you go back to your previous ways. Unhealthy diets also can cause weight loss of tissue other than fat (such as muscle, especially if your calorie intake is too low). Use a calculator like this one https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator to determine about what your calorie intake should be. You can lose UP TO 3 lbs per week in a healthy manner, but 1 - 2 lbs is much more doable and easier to maintain long term. Remember that as your activity level and/or your weight changes, your calorie needs change too. So, check the calculator as your weight goes down or your activity goes up or down, so you continue to consume calories at a level that will help induce fat loss.

Eat a healthy well-balanced diet at least 80% of the time...keep junk food, fast food, sweets, sodas, etc to a bare minimum (the occasional treat if you feel the need). Avoid as much processed food as you can. Focus on lean protein, fruits and veggies, complex carbs, healthy fats and and plenty of water. Keep your calories at a healthy level when working to lose fat. Cardio exercise is ideal for burning some extra calories. If you don't have an exercise program you want to use, youtube has TONS of fitness videos you can check out, not to mention just getting outdoors and going for a walk, run, or bike ride.

When you reach your goal, simply modify your calorie intake and/or exercise to allow you to maintain your weight instead of continuing to lose.

How to lose weight has been asked/answered here in various ways, literally THOUSANDS of times. That's why there's a search feature at the top of the page. There should be no need for anyone to type another answer to that question, because all the information is already available, if you just do a quick search.

Good luck!

• 1 month ago

Exercise doesn't cause fat loss.  Sorry... it never did

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

To loose belly fat, i guess first and foremost thin a person shold do is to become determined about what we want. To loose belly fat firstly you need to change your diet to a healthier diet. Then you must work out. Initially work out will be very tough. And a healthy diet must not be great to our taste but it will definately pay off

• Kerri
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Bending exercises.  Windmills, cherry pickers, squat thrusts, high kicks.  Anything that bends your middle section. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.