Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 4 weeks ago

I watched the movie “Selena” a month ago and I still cry over it every night?

That movie is so sad... and I've seen it about 5 times. But for some reason everynight after I pray, I cry because of Selena's death. It's not like I actually knew her.. I didn't even become a big fan of hers until after she died! (I was only 4 years old when she did die..) I'm not even Mexican.. (not that that shoul have much to do with this but..) so yeah... I really need some help.. my mom thinks I have problems now because I'm always crying. When I was with my boyfriend yesterday I was listening to my ipod and this song came on sang by her husband (Chris Perez) I had never heard it before.. and I started crying. Right in front of him. This really needs to stop!! Please help!!

you just need to realize its just a movie and not a real story

Seek help immediately. You have problems. 

You are about as crazy as the woman who killed her. Jesus! Move on to something worth your time. Like keeping Trump in office so we can put the problem children back in their box.

Here some tissue, ...I forgot we are in the internet. loser