Why does teenage daughter have such an attitude and aversion to rules?

We have raised her in a super strict old school no nonsense military way and she is very rebellious and hates us.she left and moved in with her boyfriend at 16 she is going to get pregnant I just know it what do I do? I have thought of dragging her back here and putting bars on her window but I have no idea where he lives.the police are absolutely useless 

Seriously what is so bad about lots of rules

I love rules the more the better

Reported and I hope you go to prison for a very very long time you sick old pedophile.

Studies have shown that uber strict households do not have the best results behaviorally and in attachment (authoritarian). Households that are firm, but also understanding of their children have much better results (authoritative). 

Legally if she is not emancipated you can enforce her staying at your home. Making your home into a prison, is more likely to make her act like a crafty criminal and find ways to assert her own will. 

A long-term solution would be going to a family therapist. Begin to understand one another. Explain the reasoning for your rules reasonably and listen to her thoughts on them. Therapy will help make this communication more successful. 

Parenting should be more of a teaching role NOT a controlling one. 

Children are individual humans... not possessions.

• Marty

A teenage mind is going through some major changes, especially the frontal lobe. These ongoing changes gives the teens a false sense of maturity and they will often lash out at any authority over them. We raised 7 kids but since we live on a ranch the kids were kinda stuck so they couldn't get other teens to influence them and we were able to control them better. Really worked them hard to keep some of their rebellious ways in check.