Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Why does weed and alcohol make my depression worse sometimes ?

Sometimes it relaxes me and other times I get worse emotionally then before 

The other person pointed out the harm of alcohol. There are much, much better ways to deal with depression than weed, which can mess you up badly. Long-term: actual brain damage, short-term memory loss and trouble thinking. Short-term: weed makes a lot of people lazy.

I've written a lot of depression answers, with advice from experts. Click and read.

If you could win a prize by hitting a target with an arrow and the arrows were free, what would you say to someone who asked you, "How many arrows do you want?" You wouldn't say, "Which is the best one?" You'd say, "How many can I have?" 

It's important to understand the relationship between stress and depression. Good stress management is excellent as preventative medicine and it helps in recovery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEM_jlDRZI

Youtube thumbnail

• Marty

Alcohol is a depressant.That means any amount you drink can make you more likely to get the blues. Mixing alcohol with other drugs multiply its effects. The weed types cause different effects and I suggest you don't use indica strains but rather stick with sativa or a hybrid, but don't use with alcohol.