Sat's from home?

does anyone know if it's possible for a senior to take their SAT from home seeing how there is a family member that is a high risk for the corona virus and my daughter is doing e-learning for the time being.her high school avdisory teacher just informed her that she has' to come into the building to take the SAT"s or she wont be able to graduate in the spring because my sate requires all seniors to enter the buildings period.not sure what I should do at this point.

• drip

No, it is not possible to take the SAT or ACT from home.

Contact the school. Ask what precautions they are taking and express your concerns.  

Isolate your daughter for two weeks after the exam.she can stay on her room. Lysol the bathroom after each time she uses it. 

The College Board is not offering online testing due to significant criticism from students who took its online Advanced Placement exams but were unable, because of technical glitches, to submit their answers through cellphones or computers.