At what age should I leave my parents home? ?

I'm 24, at 18 I was studying in college so I lived in an apartment for 2 years, coming home at weekends and summer holidays. At 20 I left college and started working in the city and used to come home at the weekends only I'd be between friends houses and my home for the weekends. Since March I moved back in full time with my parents and I'm afraid to invest money in things like a gaming console or what people would call nerdy or childish things as I feel I should be out of the house and in my own place. Idk I'm a bit uneasy in myself over it I mean should I have moved back in?should I rent a place again? 

If you get along with your parents, stay there {but not after you get married.} Why pay rent money to some unknown landlord? Help out your parents (!) [and keep banking money].  {I moved back home AFTER the military so that I could afford university. After I graduated and got married THEN I moved out.}

You know you sound a little bit afraid to move out, to me. It's completely understandable. The world is pretty unstable right now. Maybe you should just take the pressure off yourself and stop feeling uneasy--you did what you had to do. I think if you just wait for the right time you'll know when it will be okay to move out again. 

If there are huge problems living with your parents, you can go sooner--but ease up on yourself!! Let your life take it's own gentle curves and paths. It's going to move ahead anyway. You'll be okay for a while longer--no need to push. 

• G R

You left out some details.  Are you working full time, are you still going to school what's your personal situation.

Working and aged 24, you should be paying at least a modest amount to your parents for room, board and a share of the utilities.  Depending on where you live, around $500 would at least help.

You should move out. You should also lie to yourself and say that you have nothing to fall back on. This is it, I have to make it or I'm going to end up sleeping under a bridge. If you have your parents to fall back on, you won't drive yourself as hard to become the best version of yourself.

If you are earning enough to easily afford rent and living costs, then it might be time to move out. There is no set age to move out, it is usually on financial circumstances. If you don't want the responsibility and your parents are happy to put up with you, then stay.  Buy what you want - but just make sure that you are giving your parents enough money to cover your costs.

I'm sure your parents want you out.

• Scott

I left home 3 months after I turned 18. 24 is too old to be living with your parents, in my opinion.