Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

I got my adult tooth pulled a year ago and regret it in my 30's? What can I do by getting it back? ?

It still hasn't grown back in a year and I have a gap in somewhat of the back of my mouth. I had to do it during the time because I couldn't afford it... Now that I can... I want it back. How? They say anything is possible well how do I get a tooth I lost in my early 30's back??? Please help! 

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    You want a dental implant. I have one, and it feels like a natural tooth. They're not cheap, but dentists offer payment plans.

    Adult teeth don't grow back, unless you're a shark.

  • 1 month ago

    You can get an implant, a bridge or a partial plate.

  • 1 month ago

    Getting an implant sounds good. If it really bothers you, than to ahead and get the implant and you'll have your tooth back in your mouth.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.