Do 47 years of failure, qualify you to be president? Check one of the two boxes below, or both.?

1. NO____

2. NO____

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Do 4 years of complete and utter failure with the death count at 200,000 dead Americans, an economic **** hole,  with 10% UNEMPLOYMENT,  triple the deficit he promised to balance, 

extorting foreign govts,  embezzlement of taxpayer money, personal financial profit from marketing the Office of the President as his own personal brand and NO plan on how to move the country forward.

Do brain dead trump supporters feel that justifies four more years?  

• 4 weeks ago

I can't decide between 1 & 2.  He did make his son & brother millionaires, so that is something he accomplished.

• 1 month ago

AH, nuts! I can't decide. Let me think.....think...MMMMMMMMMMMM! OK, OK. I gues both. There! BOTH!!

• shroud
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I WISH I COULD FAIL LIKE THAT!!!!!

millions of dollars, traveled the world, partied with the rich and famous, married to a model, and leader of the free world

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

SloJoe is checking with his handlers to see if he should check the no box or the no box.  We'll have to get back to you

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I thought Trump had way more failures in a span of more than 47 years. 

• IOM
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

1. NO__✅__

2. NO__✅__

😃 👍 😃 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.