why does my sister keeep singing everyday?

she keeps singing at bad time and when we are in a meeting in the morning and everyday and she never stops

Why do you expect a stranger to tell you why your sister keeps singing? Why don't you ask your sister? 

I sing "all the time" as well. I do it consciously and unconsciously, and my husband says it's how he knows I'm home. There is music is my my head every waking hour, constantly, even when I'm going to sleep at night. It's always been there, even if I'm talking to someone, reading a book, watching tv, playing at the beach -- the music is always there, so I sing. Perhaps your sister has the same lovely gift of music in the head.

She enjoys singing or annoying you or both.

Maybe you should ask your sister (who would know) instead of us (who would have no idea).

It's because she's evil.  just plain evil.

• Judy

She might be happy, she might be practicing for school or church if that is the case or she is relieving stress. You could try talking to her if she continues to do it at a bad time.  She might be doing that on purpose, as sometimes siblings like to tease or annoy each other.

That means she's happy. Good on her