Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 4 weeks ago

How can I force my adopted parents to love me ?

I was abused by my adopted parents growing up I grew up in an emotionally mentally physically verbally sexual abusive household my adopted parents loved my siblings more and I was a scapegoat  I left home at 18 I now have a husband who loved me more than I thought I want my adopted parents to love me right now or else I will make my entire families life a living hell I will create temper tantrums until I get what I want my husband told me that I cannot force my adopted parents to love me they never loved me during my childhood and I need to accept it and move on but I refuse to believe that I will make my own families life a living hell until my adopted parents love me 

How can I make my adopted parents love me 

Update:

GIVE ME MORE ANSWERS RIGHT NOW 

Update 2:

My birth mother rejected me twice 

Update 3:

GIVE ME A SECOND ANSWER RIGHT NOW 

Update 4:

I will create fits until I get my adopted parents love my husband said I should stop creating fits 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Audrey
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

You can't. Grow up. Make a new life with your husband that loves you. Just forget your adoptive family that doesn't "love" you.

• John P
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Do not feed the nasty troll.

• helene
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need to be heavily medicated.

• 4 weeks ago

You can't make anyone love you.  You can break the cycle and love your kids.  I can't say that I identify totally.  I am also adopted.  I'm 100% Native American (look it too).  I was adopted by a white couple and raised no where near an Indian reservation.  I had great parents.  They're both gone now.  I miss them though they've been gone for years.  Be a good parent like mine were.  Lots of happy memories.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

This is common in Troll society - order them to love you.

• 4 weeks ago

You need to get professional help. I don't say that as an insult. What you went through will require long-term care and treatment. your number one concern needs to be yourself and not how your adoptive parents feel. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.