Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdoption · 4 weeks ago

How can I force my adopted parents to love me ?

I was abused by my adopted parents growing up I grew up in an emotionally mentally physically verbally sexual abusive household my adopted parents loved my siblings more and I was a scapegoat  I left home at 18 I now have a husband who loved me more than I thought I want my adopted parents to love me right now or else I will make my entire families life a living hell I will create temper tantrums until I get what I want my husband told me that I cannot force my adopted parents to love me they never loved me during my childhood and I need to accept it and move on but I refuse to believe that I will make my own families life a living hell until my adopted parents love me 

How can I make my adopted parents love me 

GIVE ME MORE ANSWERS RIGHT NOW 

My birth mother rejected me twice 

GIVE ME A SECOND ANSWER RIGHT NOW 

I will create fits until I get my adopted parents love my husband said I should stop creating fits 

• Audrey

You can't. Grow up. Make a new life with your husband that loves you. Just forget your adoptive family that doesn't "love" you.

• John P

Do not feed the nasty troll.

• helene

You need to be heavily medicated.

You can't make anyone love you.  You can break the cycle and love your kids.  I can't say that I identify totally.  I am also adopted.  I'm 100% Native American (look it too).  I was adopted by a white couple and raised no where near an Indian reservation.  I had great parents.  They're both gone now.  I miss them though they've been gone for years.  Be a good parent like mine were.  Lots of happy memories.

This is common in Troll society - order them to love you.

You need to get professional help. I don't say that as an insult. What you went through will require long-term care and treatment. your number one concern needs to be yourself and not how your adoptive parents feel.