Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

plss help my daughter ,recently she stoped eating and she loves eating also she been  having diarea and low body temp,and tierdness heLP ME?

i think she suffers from adhd and depression

Update:

And her back and stomach hurts her every 10-5 mins and no shes not prego she is also 10 years old and she gets headaches sometimes

Update 2:

bitches i wont take her yo the doc imma let her die i only like boys haha

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Take her the doctor, it sounds like depression and also possible anorexia. I'm not a medical professional just offering advice on experience. Like I said take her to the doctor and see what they can do to help 

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not saying she's not depressed, but you're talking about things here that are not depression symptoms. Call the doctor.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Take your daughter to see her doctor for diagnosis and treatment.  The doctor may suggest a referral to a therapist.  Follow his recommendations.  See how easy that is?

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why should we help you when you are too stupid to see a doctor?   That kind of idiocy needs to be taken out of the gene pool by any means at all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Please sign up for a remedial English class immediately.

• 4 weeks ago

She needs a covid test. She definitely needs a doctor. You will not successfully be able to treat her yourself. The longer you wait the harder it will be. 

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.