Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

plss help my daughter ,recently she stoped eating and she loves eating also she been  having diarea and low body temp,and tierdness heLP ME?

i think she suffers from adhd and depression

And her back and stomach hurts her every 10-5 mins and no shes not prego she is also 10 years old and she gets headaches sometimes

bitches i wont take her yo the doc imma let her die i only like boys haha

Take her the doctor, it sounds like depression and also possible anorexia. I'm not a medical professional just offering advice on experience. Like I said take her to the doctor and see what they can do to help 

I'm not saying she's not depressed, but you're talking about things here that are not depression symptoms. Call the doctor.

Take your daughter to see her doctor for diagnosis and treatment.  The doctor may suggest a referral to a therapist.  Follow his recommendations.  See how easy that is?

• LAN

Why should we help you when you are too stupid to see a doctor?   That kind of idiocy needs to be taken out of the gene pool by any means at all.

Please sign up for a remedial English class immediately.

She needs a covid test. She definitely needs a doctor. You will not successfully be able to treat her yourself. The longer you wait the harder it will be. 

• Sandy

TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR!!!