Anonymous

Why do I keep attracting ugly girls? Those are the only girls that go for me. ?

I'm 32 and I've always wanted a pretty girl and it's what every man wants so dont get mad at me. I attract the most ugly girls in the bunch. Yes I know I'm not a 10 myself but I'm a man and I want someone I can look at without being disgusted with them. Yes I'm bald and I've lost hair in my early 20s, I'm a bit overweight but not too much. I dont have the best body but I'm not obese at all. I'm like 20lbs overweight which isnt much. Im tall and I have green eyes. Yes I do have a few missing teeth in the front and it could be the reason why women dont want me. I'm a very nice guy and I respect women entirely. I just dont understand why I attract the most ugly women. The only ones who are attracted to me at obese women or women who already have 5 children. I'm not interested in raising kids. I want a woman who I can be with and able to look at without being disgusted by her body or face.

And yes I do struggle financially. I'm not able to make much but I have my own place and I try my best. 

People tend to attract their peers so maybe you need to improve yourself before you demand perfection in others. 

As trolling goes, that's not a bad attempt.. keep up the good work :)

Pretty women usually have a type. Either they're ugly, but have money OR they're good looking, but for the most part , broke. In my opinion, you gotta have one or the other, or even better... Both. Not wanting to have kids is a big turn off - it's hard to find someone who feels the same way (especially at your age). Usually, people in their 30's are looking for someone to settle down and have kids with. Also, you have to have something going for yourself dude. You can't want a pretty woman but be mediocre looking and have nothing to offer. I can't judge 100% that that's what you are, but from your description, that's the vibe you're giving off...best of luck!