Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I get so irritated with my husband. His existence irritates me. ?

I did love him before marriage. After marriage, he changed for the worse. I tried to stick it out with him but my hate for him got really deep. I dont hate him at all, I actually want him to be happy with someone else. The entire 2 years of marriage, I'm nothing but a servant and a sex slave for him. He's made me cry many times and always makes fun of me. It wasn't like this before marriage. Theres no talking to him because he ignores everything I say. Hes an extremely lazy man. He doesnt want to move out of his bed. He sits there and tells me to get him his food, his clothes, his socks. It's just so annoying. He never bothers to get up or do anything. We don't even own a car and he relies on his friends to owe him a car for a day or 2. He wont allow me to work. I really want to work but hes afraid I'll start making my own money and not depend on him anymore. He wants me to be dependent on him so he can keep ordering me around. I get extremely embarrassed when he goes and asks his friend if he could use their car. If we both worked, maybe we'll be able to buy our own car. He doesn't even know what hes doing and is always relying on other people to get things done for him. I'm sick of it. He knows I dont want to be with him but hes somehow trying to force me to keep staying. I've reached my breaking point. What should I even do now? I have no car, no money, nothing. I don't even have family so I have no support from anyone. I'm not being abused physically at all.

When he leaves the house, I cry tears of joy. Thats how much I like it when hes gone. I know this is cruel but sometimes, i wish something happens to him so he doesn't come home.

We live in a small town. Everything is far and we have to have a car to get to our work. He uses the train and I have no money to go out and use transportation. Theres no way I can go out if I dont have money on me. I'm stuck inside all day. 

Sounds like you have the problem not him

Every day you spend with him is only going to get worse and, as time goes on it will be even more difficult to leave him. I didn't see any mention of children so I assume there are none. Get out now while you can. It'll be rough, but others have done it.

turn him into ur sex slave

You don't mention being chained to the radiator in the basement. How can he prevent you from leaving the house and getting a job? You don't need his permission. You don't need him to agree. You don't tell us why he'd be unable to roll himself out of bed and crawl to the kitchen or the bathroom if you are BUSY outside of the home being healthy and adult with yourself.  Stop making him the boss of you! He can't be the boss of you without you giving him permission to be so. Stop making him the boss of you! He's not able to run his own life efficiently. Why are you letting him run yours? So WHAT if he doesn't want you to work? So What? 

get a job and live in a shelter if you have to.

You make a plan and leave him. Start with getting a job. 

And the reason you have not filed for a divorce is why?

If my hunch is correct, this is the anonymous troll who will turn nasty any second now

Get a job that's close enough to walk to or ride a bike.  You'll gain a lot of self respect when you earn a paycheck.