Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

Why Tesla stock go down???

I knew I shouldn't have bought it!  Now I lost too much money :-(

Stupid idiotic punk. Good thing you only spent $26.

• garry

you bought shares , what a fool , shares go up and they go down , seems you got a bad investment , also get a dictionary and look up the meaning of investment .

Stock trading is a zero sum game.  Your losing money, simply means that someone else made a profit.  Elon Musk thanks you.  

• Lv 7

it is called a "Ponzi scheme" look up the definition

There's not a stock in the world that you can buy and hold and never have to suffer it going down during that period. 

One side of my barbell is down and outweighing the other such is the size of the decline but I KNOW that eventually the weighting will shift and I'll be collecting profits.

I don't own Tesla because it doesn't fulfil my purchase criteria but if it does yours and you believe in it then just hold on.  If however you just bought it because it was being hyped and you didn't have a plan or do your due dilligence then you've every reason to worry.