Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I love it, I have it every week.😋

• 1 month ago

Yes, why not..?

had it earlier this week.

• 1 month ago

Yes, it's ine of my favorite things.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Only a mild one like Chef Boyardee, We sometimes have it with jacket potatoes & cheese.

• 1 month ago

sure.........................................

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I normally make chili without the kidney or pinto beans, so saying chili con carne is kinda redundant, for me at least, it is. It's a point of contention really. Sorta like some people would never drown their hamburger with ketchup and sully that MEATY flavor. Some people would NEVER use beans in their chili. I use hot peppers, sweet peppers, onions, tomatoes and sometimes I'll even add an ox tail or two for its collagen and its meaty taste. It's sorta backwards but I do like chili with beans and chili con carne. What kind of cheese do you like on your chili? Shredded classic cheddar(Tillamook )? Smokey gouda? Sour cream? Nothing? No I will not do the fandango nor will I let him go, no I won't.

• 1 month ago

Depends who makes it.  Always be on the lookout for the joker at the chili cook-off who dumps a bottle of laxative into one of the chilis.  That said, chili is probably one of the more American foods there is even though it is often credited to Mexico, it's right up there with turkey and pumpkin pie as most typical American food if you ask me.  I have 9 or 10 chili recipes but none of them are called 'chili con carne' since it seems redundant to say it when most chilis have meat, it's actually easier to say which ones don't have meat.

• laura
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I love it! Goes well with rice and nachos or topped on a jacket potato 🥔 

• 1 month ago

No, I love it..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.