Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Are boot cut jeans attractive?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I think there is more to it than simply the jeans.

I would not say they are unattractive, but if wearing them with flat shoes and showing a lot of ankle, it is neither here nor there.

Though, possibly simply putting on a pair of spikey high heels can make it look attractive, or even, extremely sexy.

I am not sure if it is the spikes, or the jeans, but it is impossible to look extremely feminine wearing boot cut jeans, yes.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

Heck no, jeans of any kind are ugly as crap. Once, they were only worn by manual laborers while on the job. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, they are :).  

• 1 month ago

When they are worn with boots, yes.  Not so much if you are wearing flats or gym shoes, or flip-flops or heals.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Personally I really like them and prefer them over skinny jeans. They are really comfortable.

• Nick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. They are for sleazy 50 year old men

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only with western boots.

• 1 month ago

I like them. They are certainly a far more attractive and flattering cut and fit for many body shapes and silhouettes than skinnies. In my opinion however; straight cut and fit look the best on the most people irregardless of shape and size of the person. Not everyone is a size 2.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.