Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Are boot cut jeans attractive?

I think there is more to it than simply the jeans.

I would not say they are unattractive, but if wearing them with flat shoes and showing a lot of ankle, it is neither here nor there.

Though, possibly simply putting on a pair of spikey high heels can make it look attractive, or even, extremely sexy.

I am not sure if it is the spikes, or the jeans, but it is impossible to look extremely feminine wearing boot cut jeans, yes.

Heck no, jeans of any kind are ugly as crap. Once, they were only worn by manual laborers while on the job. 

Yes, they are :).  

When they are worn with boots, yes.  Not so much if you are wearing flats or gym shoes, or flip-flops or heals.

Personally I really like them and prefer them over skinny jeans. They are really comfortable.

• Nick

No. They are for sleazy 50 year old men

Only with western boots.

I like them. They are certainly a far more attractive and flattering cut and fit for many body shapes and silhouettes than skinnies. In my opinion however; straight cut and fit look the best on the most people irregardless of shape and size of the person. Not everyone is a size 2.