Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Is it too much to ask for from someone?

I don't want any person in my life to care about me or whether I live or die, but I'm unable to stop anyone from doing that. I tried saying this to some people but they got mad at me saying that I need help. The thing is I'm not used to people caring about me and loving me, so I find it strange that anyone will care about me...

I understand you are not used to it but it's a good thing, it shows they have a heart, there are people who care and the fact that they care means they really don't want you to die, there are heartless human beings who don't give a damn if someone was suicidal and let them die, those people trying help you care about you whether you believe it or not, no one should die by suicide, it is a horrible way to die and if you commit suicide, you'll regret it, life is worth living, you may feel like you got no purpose living but you have one, you are here for a reason and you'll have to live to find out why.

Not everyone is a heartless person, people like these who care are a sign that there is still hope for humanity. I have sometimes questioned my own life when I'm in a very depressive state, I sometimes feel lost and completely worthless, but I could never bring myself to end it because I know I would regret it if I did, life has it's ups and downs but life is too precious so if you are going through something, whatever it is I encourage you to surrender to the people who want to help you and let them help you, it might take time to trust but gradually you'll learn to have trust in others and watch out for people who may be looking to hurt you. There are people who really do care about the well being of others, you should let yourself be helped, it's the best decision, you may be forever thankful you did but you can't be obligated to get help if you don't want to be helped.

It would do good if they want to help you.

Not everyone is bad.

YES IT IS. GET OVER YOURSELF AND CUT OTHER PEOPLE SOME SLACK. OTHERWISE JUST CUT YOURSELF DEEP AND GET LIFE OVER WITH.