Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

what brand jeans do u wear?

DOF  jenses quality and their degree attract many people easily. Levi's jeans also good for gentle people. 

I don't wear any jeans & I don't prefer to wear it.

Lee’s and Levi’s.   

Not wear any jeans. I am Japanese, thus wear kimono.

• kelvin

ones i can afford to buy

Anything I can find at a good price that fits nicely.  Denim is denim.  I couldn't care less about the label.

The brand that fits me the best. And you should wear the brand that fits YOU the best. This is frequently asked -at least three times a year here añd elsewhere that I have something prepared to copy and paste: 

Everyone's shape is different and not all brands fit every body. A lot of people love Levi's but my husband has never found a style of Levi's that fit him. My 7 ft tall son loves Silver because he can custom order 38 inch inseams and they're the only ones with a proportionally longer rise. I love Old Navy and the Gap curve (or whatever they call it now) fit because it works for my proportions. Most brands have different cuts, fits, and shapes. Places like Old Navy or American Eagle Outfitters have so many cut that everyone should find something. Department stores such as Nordstrom's, Macy's and Hudson's Bay and discounters such as TJ Maxx and Marshalls have a wide range of brands with the intent that everyone should be able to find something that fits. When you shop for jeans take a whole bunch to the fitting room and take at least two sizes in each style. Don't be afraid of going up a size to get a good fit. No one but you can see the size number. You should try on at least 7 to 10 pairs for each pair that fits. Yes, 7 to 10 pairs. On the process of trying on bunches you might find a brands that fits amazingly well. Try on more and if they also fit then you have your brand. But the only way to find your brand is try try try. It's time consuming and frustrating but it's the only way.

None of the big brands. I favour stretch denim jeans from Marks & Spencer, Cotton Traders and others. Comfort and practicality always beat expensive labels.