Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

whats the highest percent of Best ANswers have u had?

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Daniel

10 Percent but I dont care about my Best Answer Percentage these days a lot of people dont pick Best Answers anymore 

What matters is that you tried your Best to give a good and Accurate Answer thats about all you can give 

Don't remember but how is that useful to you? That's trivia or chat, not knowledge people can use. Most high BA %s got there by cheating or not answering many Qs so that it was easy for a few BAs to give them a high %. Answer just 4 questions, get BA on 3 and you have a 75% BA rating.

Originally, my BA percentage was at 33% It's now down to 28%

• Zirp

several hundred

apparently, when you have best answer and the question is deleted, stuff like that happens

Many people have had 100% early in their YA careers. One answer, one BA.

About 15% is my highest. However- I'm not bragging about it, and neither should you. Because imagine how lifeless you'd have to be to brag about something you've achieved in Yahoo Answers

In all my years here........(12).......the highest I ever had,  was a 24% ratio. 

No matter how much I answered,  or how many BA's I got,  it never went higher than that. 

But that was during a time, when I had a dozen solid Peeps,  and I answered their questions almost exclusively.......and they were all  20 question a day,  type contacts........ like Serve the Servants, and I would easily get 20 BA's a day...........3 or 4 from each, at least........so it was a steady stream of BA's daily . 

But then a lot of my contacts have left over the years....... and I made new ones...........and then they changed the RULES here,  allowing peope to leave questions open FOREVER.........without ever closing them out.......and that caused any honest users   ratio here to start dropping like a stone. 

I settled in to around 17% now..........which is consistent with my first two (now suspended)  accounts,  years ago........... 16%,   &  16%........soooooo, 

That seems to be my overall  average,  just answering questions at random. 

16-17%