Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

In rebuttal to @AJ- So tell us how many anonymous anti-Trump questions with no valid link do YOU report?

---------CRICKETS------------

Update- so you admit you're a hypocrite? And no, this question is not reportable since they removed the comments.

• A.J.

I extremely rarely report any questions or answers. My reporting is only questions and answers that insult users, pornographic, or a few highly racist. This question is reportable, but I let it slide.

I'm just bored of stupid questions of false information, mostly from Russian trolls and Trump campaign paid. Anonymous was intended for personal information, and instead it is a shield to post trash. I've answered actually about 70,000 questions in 9 years. My ID was attacked a couple of years ago. Points are correct. B/A % and number of answers incorrect. Power users don't report questions or answers unless clear rules violation.