Is the HP Stream 14 laptop good?

I took a test to see what the best laptop would be for me and it suggested the HP Stream 14. I would like to do some light gaming and try out digital art for the first time. I also like to write and save a lot of reference images for various things. Could someone explain to me, who has no clue how anything works, (treat me like I'm the dumbest person to exist) why or why not this would be a good laptop? And if not, then what would be?

• David

No it isn't - The HP stream is a low end budget laptop with non-upgradable  32/64eMMC storage. It is OK for basic computing, web browsing, social media, chatting, video calling

I wouldn't recommend it for gaming or digital art. It has a slow processor and we get frequent questions on this forum about it running out of storage space

I would recommend you spend a bit more and get something with a minimum of 256GB storage