Are you purchasing weapons preparing for Trump supporters to become violent when he does not win?  For self defense?  What kind?

• McNeef

already have far more than I need.  For self defense, every person in America should own one handgun and one rifle.  I like revolvers for handguns and lever action rifles.  Pick the largest caliber you can comfortably handle, but nothing smaller than .32 for self defense.

I WOULD BE MORE WORRIED ABOUT ANTIFA AND BLM IF I WAS YOU

YES... Got a couple with my last stimulus check and will get more ammo each payday and with the upcoming check so I can protect myself against the LEFTISTS who want to destroy the USA and Take my guns away.. 

'

I even found a Store with a GUN store in the back which will take Welfare and  Food stamps and laundry it for more ammo for defending against the leftists and BLM PEOPLE if they ever get brave enough to march here in the Ft. Hood area. 

'

Your question does seem funny coming from a party who WANTS TO TAKE YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A GUN AWAY..

seems the in thing now is to riot and get violent its to bad all of those dumb a$$es just cant accept the winner and get over it 

Seriously???Since it is the democrat supported soros blm, antifia and domestic terrorists looting, murdering and destroying our cities>>>where do you see all these Trump supporters raising hell??

Now that the bar has been established for mostly peaceful protests, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.  They'll be mostly peaceful. 

There are no Trump supporters where I live (that I know of). I'm steeling myself for violence from the other side. Things are going to get worse no matter who wins the election. Although TBH I'm pretty convinced this'll be a deadlock, decided by SCOTUS and still contested by whichever side doesn't get the nod. The US is now officially so self absorbed that any other nation could take us out and we'd barely notice. 

• When that doesn't happen (except for some lone idiot somewhere) will you have the honestly to ask yourself why you were stupid enough to buy into it?

• Katya

Hilarious.  I think maybe you are talking about the other guys are violent but if you read the left hype and don't watch what is on video there is no hope.  Those are lefties dude that are lighting businesses on fire and shooting cops whenever things don't go their way.  I'll pray for you Care411 to see the light.