Is it worth joining the Navy?

I'm a sophomore in college. 

In middle school, I've always dreamed of joining the Navy like my dad, 

but years passed, I graduated highschool, college is torturing me, and now the world is sort of ending with all this panic going on. 

Now, I feel really conflicted about joining the Navy, or any branch for that matter. 

I keep hearing negative things about this country, riots keep happening, the police are criticized heavily, I hate the politics in this country, and I can't help but feel like other countries are doing better than we are in the US. 

I know there's a lot of good deeds the US has done in the world, but why should I serve a country if its people hurt each other, riot, say negative things about this country, etc...? 

I don't even know what I want to do in the Navy anymore. 

I don't even have a major that I'm committed to yet... 

This is just to get it off my chest, but I feel like I'm suffocating under my college career, family's expectations of me, the fact that the amount of money I make determines how successful I'll be, and whatever else puts stress on me.

Another thing is that I still feel like a damn kid. I throw little fits over little things. My blood boils from time to time. 

It feels like reality just hasn't hit me yet, because I have no idea what to do in a few years or so. 

just join the navy so you can become a strong boi