Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Mixed signals..So confused. ?

I started talking to a guy intimately who I met through work & he also showed signs of romance with texting me when i worked & sending the blow/wink kiss emoji & calling me a cute pet name. We were due to meet but life got in the way (his dad became ill / had to look after his kids). Suddenly he started to go cold & not read my messages & said he needed to sort his head out (His dad was taken ill & he had family & work issues from what know) but in work he still stared at me & when I tried to give him space he tried his best to be where i was so he could acknowledge etc. I now leave the job & he now gone off work with depression. I have started to give him space. Do you think he will text eventually

He is probably dealing with grief. There is no cure for grief. There is not long left for him to live.