Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 month ago

I get strokes whenever I see dark skinned immigrants in Alberta. Is that normal?

We Albertians are racist and proud!

Whenever I walk the streets of Calgary and see slanted eyes, or brown/black skin.....I get a stroke. I recover though, because I'm young.

Anyhow, Alberta is supposed to be 100 percent white Canadian! This isn't Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia.......or Hongcouver.

You may want to talk to the Alberta natives, many of whom look askance at the white immigrants....  like you.

You must be part of that Russian community that arrived in Canada about 150 years ago.  Just a few went to Alberta.

Yeah, if I were the moral pervert that you clearly are, I'd hide my identity, too.

Coward.

And you're proud of that? Your such a wierdo..jeez..consult to a doctor right away and don't blame dark skinned people whenever you got stroked.

*you're* racist and proud. 

Not sure why.