Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How to look sexy at work? ?

I have a job at my local sonic drive in, and I have to wear a hair net to keep my hair from getting in peoples food. The problem is though, the hair net makes me look unattractive, and my female co workers probably don't think im attractive either because of it. 

How do I make myself look sexy at work without breaking the guidelines? 

I don't want my female co workers being turned off by me

Im a guy btw 

keep your eyebrows looking neat and don't have a mono brow.

Since the hair net is required, you will have to accept that part of the job.  Girls like guys who are fun to be with, who notice them and take care of them.  They like a guy who listens to them and acts like what they say matters to them.  Those things make you sexy to them.  If you can be all that, they won't care about the hair net.

To everyone who is saying "you shouldn't be trying to look sexy at work"—STOP! It doesn't answer the question, nor does it help OP. What you're gonna have to do is really work with what you have, the uniform. You're gonna want to take the buttons on that polo and undo them as far down as possible. Shave your chest and really show off as much collarbone as possible. One thing you could even do is stretch the opening downward as much as possible to really draw the ladies' attention. As for the cap on your head, there are two things you wanna do: try to get away with a little bit of hair sticking out the back, and try to poof your hair up as much as possible so that you don't look bald. Of course, both of these options work better with different hair types, but you should try dressing up like this in the mirror and see what works. Being hygienic and trying to stay fit are of course very important and ultimately they will make or break these tactics, so just keep trying and stay sexy!

its all about your face and body shape at this point.

Better to consult your nearest colleagues.

• Kate

Workplaces are not the place to try and look sexy. You are expected to look and behave in a professional manner that suits the job.

You have your priorities mixed up. There's really no way to avoid breaking the rules but if a girl finds you attractive and she actually likes you then you wearing a hairnet shouldn't matter. 

• L

Since you MUST wear a hairnet - GET OVER YOURSELF.  Besides, unless you're a hooker - there is NO need to look sexy at work.  Sonic hired you to do a job - NOT to be a super model.

You are not working as a stripper, underwear/swimsuit model, hooker, or any job that requires you to be sexy. Why bother being sexy at work? You can just have a haircut, proper hygiene, clean and ironed uniform. Feel free to look sexy when going to bar, club, resort, or pub.

• kelvin

you don't need to look sexy at work unless you work as a cam girl